No fewer than 12 students of the Osun State University, Osogbo campus slumped inside a lecture room on Thursday as a result of leakage of a poisonous substance.
Some students of the university, who pleaded anonymity told our correspondent that some 300-level students were receiving lecture when the leakage occurred.
Some of the students said the gas leaked from one of the laboratories while others said they did not know the source of the chemical.
But they said that no fewer than 12 students slumped as a result of the leaked chemical and the affected students were rushed to some hospitals outside the campus for treatment. Read more