Are you feeling down, or stressed out from life in general? Are you just feeling like everything is kind of bleh?
Maybe you’re even beating yourself up about it. Everyone feels blue sometimes, and it’s okay! But it’s also easy to get stuck in a loop of sadness, and that’s no good either.
Here are fifteen tips to get your mood up and keep you happy.
- Make Someone Else Smile
- Enjoy The Silence
- Don’t Worry So Much About What Other People Think
- Take Time To Dream
- Sometimes It’s Okay To Disagree
- Don’t Waste Time Hating People
- Stay In Touch With People Who Make You Happy
- Get Enough Sleep
- Don’t Dwell On The Past
- Try New Things
- Stop Trying To Control Everything
- Learn to Say “No” Sometimes
- Don’t Waste Time Being Jealous
- Be Honest About Your Feelings
- Remember That Things Change