The final edition of Legend’s Real Deal Experience for the year is upon us this October, and this time, it will be a worthy finale at the Nation’s capital.
Here are 5 things you’ll be glad you didn’t miss out on if you decide to turn up.
- Beautiful music: The highlight of every Real Deal Experience is usually the headlining musical act. Despite its many years of taking this experience across the nation all year round, Legend Extra Stout has never gotten this wrong. A careful selection of the best musicians suited for the city is always at the centre of the brand’s plans, which is why every single show turns out to be a hit, back to back. For this final edition, the headliner will be none other than the Mister Incredible himself.
MI Abaga is a people’s favorite in the city of Abuja, and he will be coming armed with all the songs his fans love and have learnt by heart, from the old ones dating back to over a decade ago to the new ones from his latest album, Yxng Dxnzl.
If you’re a fan –and we all know you are, do not sleep off on this for one second.
- Taste-Tell-Win: You didn’t think the Real Deal Experience will come all this way without gifts and goodies now, did you? To enable everyone get a chance to go home with extra big smiles, the Taste, Tell and Win game will be one of the highlights of the evening. It is a blind taste test where consumers identify Legend Extra Stout as the Real Stout from a lineup of unidentified stout drinks and winners get to go home with exciting prizes such as flat screen television sets, generators and refrigerators, among other items. This is for those who know their stout.
- De Don and Ifu Ennada: By now, you probably already know how much magic happens on the Real Deal Experience stage.
These magical moments aren’t just from the music or game shows alone, but also from the show hosts who light up the stage with their bubbly personalities. That’s because some of the country’s best comperes get to anchor the event, and in this edition, comedian De Don and Big Brother Naija Ex-housemate, Ifu Ennada will be the hosts, creating great chemistry, laughs and engaging the audience throughout the brilliant experience.
Apart from the headlining musician and anchors, there will also be electrifying live performances by up and coming acts and comedians from all around the city of Abuja.
- Brand Education: No, don’t go off on me yet.
If you thought this was some boring long speech, you’ve got something else coming. The Legend Extra Stout is one of the most exciting brands to learn about, and this is evident in the amount of brilliant shows it churns out yearly.
But beyond its shows, there’s a lot more to know, starting from the rich and smooth extra goodness of Legend Extra stout to all the many goodies it has in store for its consumers. A wise person (read: me) once said, ‘A person is only as good as the knowledge of his stout.’
LOL Come learn about your favorite stout.
- A Climax: To say the buildup of the Real Deal Experience of the year have been thrilling would be the understatement of the century.
However, it isn’t Legend if it does not throw in a befitting finish, so if you thought the last editions were amazing, get ready for an even bigger event that would leave a delicious aftertaste to wrap up a busy year.
Imagine this as twice of everything; the fun, the laughs, the music, the dancing, the experience.
The event is slated to hold on the 27th of October at the Apo Resettlement Park, adjacent Apo police station, Apo, Abuja.