Gullible? Then keep this tab open throughout the day, as we update the following list of 2016 April Fools’ Day pranks. Make sure you don’t fall for any of them, but if any friends or family members do, then totally use this story to call them out.
• The return of Texas currency. The state comptroller’s office “announced”that “redbacks” paper money would be reissued this fall for the first time since the 1840s — and with Willie Nelson’s face on the $10 bill.
• Expedia’s Ginge-Air: “the first airline worldwide that caters exclusively to gingers”
• Hamburger Helper’s rap album on SoundCloud.
• 360 Vodka‘s “Feel The Burn” Cinnamon Vodka.
• Burger King‘s chicken fries shake.
• Hulu’s free dating app huludatr, which matches singles based on “compatible viewing preferences” — “what you like to watch, where, and when” — and does “all of the work, so there’s no way you can sabotage your own happiness,” says an ad. Read more