Plans for a Solidarity March in support of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces in removing Mugabe are at an advanced stage. Saturday 18th of November has been declared an independence day as Zimbabweans are going to march to State House to remove Mugabe from power, starting from Robert Mugabe Square in Harare.
1. The military and the war veterans are fully behind the march.
2. MDC alliance and all other opposition parties are behind the march
3. Public transport including combis will be transporting people for free to Harare in support of the march
4. No police/army will block the march as they are behind the march
5. Spread the news to every Zimbabwean and make sure you help in any way to make sure this march is a success Read more