January 19, 2018

Latest Updates

Three kids die in house fire

Three kids die in house fire

It was a sad weekend for residents of  Fakoya Street, in the Egbeda Akowonjo area of Lagos State after a candle fire killed three children of the same parents.

The Children ─ Uffoma (9 years); Emeka (7 years) and Udoma (3 years) ─ were said to be asleep when the candle lit by their father burnt out. The fire reportedly moved to the furnitures, before engulfing the house in fire.  Read more

Follow us @sabinewsnaija

Radi8
InnJoo Reborn

We think you'd love these too...

Comments

comments

READ  TCN explains power outage in some Lagos communities (Vanguard)

Related posts

Share your thoughts.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *