A young couple has been found dead in bed while holding on to each other after they reportedly overdosed on drugs.
Michelle Avila and her boyfriend, Christian Kent were found dead in her childhood bed after what seems to be a case of drug overdose.
Their deaths came as a shock to Michelle’s parents who told the media that she is the indoor type of girl preferring to spend time with Christian and their close group of friends in the area.
On the night before their death on October 14, the couple had been at a party at a friend’s house but the couple had both been sick with a cold and were taking antibiotics.
It will take months for Michelle and Christian’s toxicology reports to be completed, but it is certain they died from a drug overdose after initial releases by the police and experts.