False eyelashes are popular among women. False eyelashes are made from synthetic material while some are made from human hair.
The eyelashes may look good but they are not the best for the health of the eyes.
Here are some health risk caused by fake eyelashes:
- Lower eye pressure, which could potentially mask glaucoma or other eye problems
- Permanently darkened eyelids
- Permanent changes in eye color—turning blue, green, or hazel eyes brown
- They cause pain and irritation
- They Damage the real eyelashes
- They can cause allergy
- They cause bacteria
- Clogs the hair follicles of natural lashes.