Now, I know managing weight is such a hard thing to do, ask anyone who’s been trying. Consistency is such a difficult trait to imbibe, yet, that’s what your body needs to get where you’ve imagined in your head.
What can you do, to reach your fat loss goal without missing out totally on the good things you enjoy. No energy for arduous cardio or a strict dietary regimen, no problem. Flexible dieting to the rescue. The following are convenient foods to help you along your fat loss journey. But first, the sacrosanct recommendations are simple and straightforward. To achieve fat loss, you must:
- Eat whole foods as opposed to processed foods
- Work out a few times per week
- Eat in a caloric deficit
- Keep your routines consistent. Take the long game view, but work like you need the gains now, this minute.
Consistency requires sticking with the routines, and that is the problem. People stop after a little pain, some discomfort in the change of bad eating habits as a result of your body adjusting to the new healthy regimen, or just simply because they lose interest. To make your fat loss journey convenient, try these following super convenient foods
- Pre-cooked foods: All hail meal planning here. While lazy days are great, also use your weekends to create a healthy regimen that will keep you sorted out for the week. In other words, meal prep and store for later. A fine alternative if electricity is an issue, as it so often is here, is to get pre-cooked healthy foods that only need to be warmed up and eaten
- Frozen Produce: These are great options too as they solve the perishability problem inherent in fresh items. They are great for small meals and food to have on the go for busy people.
- Serving size treats: It’s possible to be on a fat loss diet, eat some fun foods (chocolates, pizza, etc) and still achieve your goal. But the most important factor to bear in mind is to control portions and only eat as little as possible, as infrequently as you can manage.
Small size portion is the answer. That big-sized soda, pizza, or ice-cream etc isn’t going to help you, forget about the price discounts. Always go for smaller sizes as they eliminate the need to weigh or measure anything. They also significantly reduce your calorie intake.
The above suggestions are geared towards reducing the resistance your fat loss plan will inevitably create in your life. Flexible dieting with some convenient foods attached to your regimen will make the journey easier.
The golden rule remains 80 percent healthy foods, 20 percent fun foods (Junks).