When it comes to keeping a healthy relationship it means you have to be ready to put all your best, in other for it to work.
- Jealousy in a relationship is normal, it helps you realize what you’ve got, and also help you appreciate one another. But when it becomes too obvious and suddenly hard to control, then you know you’re in for trouble.
- Never allow to be controlled by him/ her, nobody should control your life all in the name of love. Your life doesn’t belong to them.
- Value the relationship, ask yourself if you truly love your partner. And if you do, be sure you want the relationship to continue evolving.
- Be honest, at the moments when you feel nervous and anxious, don’t lie always tell the trust no matter how difficult the situation is. Hold honesty as your companion.
5. Start thinking in terms of ‘We’ , It makes the relationship healthy.