Investing in bonds and treasury bills is becoming more popular by the day. Not just for the decent returns in investment, but also for the security. However, most people complain a lot due to the amount of hours spent in the banking hall, and the tons of forms they have to fill.
The I-invest eliminates these two bottle necks. Now you can invest directly on your mobile phone right after downloading the app which is available both in the Google Play Store and Apple Play Store.
After studying the app closely, Nairametrics tell us as much as can be known about it for now. Please read the evaluation below.
All about I-invest App
- The I-invest app was launched by Sterling Bank in partnership with Parthian Partners and can be found and downloaded free on Google Play and Apple Store.
- The sole aim for which this app was created was to enhance the participation in investing in Treasury bills and to bridge the gap between the per-conception of this method of investment and potential investors.
- The I-invest app has also brought treasury bills investment to the doorstep of everyone who is interested in it. You do not need banking officials, no documents or forms to fill and no spending of valuable time in the bank anymore. It is as simple as that; when you think investing in Treasury bills, simply think I-invest app.
- For every app, you must be registered to enjoy the features inherent in the app. This is not the case with the I-invest app. I am pleased to inform you that you do not need to register or become an account holder with Sterling Bank to enjoy this app or its service. All you need are your identification card, BVN and a valid phone number and you would be registered.
- It is so easy to use that in a little over five (5) minutes, you are all set up and ready to start investing. All of this is done from the comfort of wherever you are through your mobile phone without stress. It accords you the wherewithal to learn and see what you are doing first hand.
- Your money is secure and if at any time you feel overwhelmed, you have the choice of simply withdrawing your funds.
- Basically, there is no venture without risks but with the I-invest app and investment in Treasury bills, you can almost get rid of any apprehension arising therein.
- The I-invest mobile app is secure and is directly regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Furthermore, this forestalls any fraudulent act, the initial BVN details and Bank account details provided during the onset of registration are those that will only be recognised during any transaction that will be undertaken.
- You can also monitor your funds or investments in real time to ensure your money does not get lost.
- What’s more? Normally, it is quite difficult for funds invested in treasury bills to get missing. Getting your funds back is guaranteed and more often than not, your interest rates keep multiplying at every stage.
- It should be noted that during registration, a secret question is provided which acts as a buffer for investors.
- That is not to say that there are mobile thefts and/or loss or malfunction of one’s mobile device. This does not in any way impede or jeopardise the security and functionality of the I-invest app.
- Gone are the days when the idea of investing in treasury bills meant owning millions in order to invest. With I-invest, just about anyone with a minimum of a hundred thousand Naira (N100,000) can go into the Treasury business.
- Irrespective of one’s knowledge of financial investment, I-invest makes it so easy for a novice to use. The interface is user-friendly and pretty self-explanatory.
The I-invest app is in a league of its own. A pacesetter and more is obviously being expected. The days are still early with people cautiously trusting their mobile phones and apps with millions of Naira. Be that as it may, the creation of I-invest app is welcome development in the world of financial techs and it has definitely made the language and mystery shrouded around treasury bills extinct. The future is here, and we are making the most of it.
I-invest is also hoping to have other investment instruments on the app.