MYLES MUNROE, WIFE, DAUGHTER AND SIX OTHERS DIE IN PLANE CRASH

Dr. Myles Munroe, wife Ruth and daughter Charisa have died in a plane crash that took place in Grand Bahama Ship Yard, Bahamas on Sunday, November 9, 2014. His plane flew low and was mangled in a crane, exploding on impact and crashing into the ground near a junkyard area. All nine people on board were killed.

According to the Tribune 242, a police source on the island previously said two were feared dead. However, police sources later confirmed that all those on board had been killed. The identities of the other people on board have not yet been confirmed. The police source also said it was believed the group was heading to a conference hosted by Pastor Munroe. The statement said while the department was advised of fatalities, it was awaiting confirmation from police on if there were any survivors. The Grand Bahama Airport Company Crash Fire Rescue Department responded to the incident, and the Police and Bahamas Air Sea Rescue (BASRA) are presently on the scene. The department said a full scale investigation will start Monday morning at daylight, which will include the Department of Civil Aviation Aircraft Accident Investigation Prevention Unit.

Dr Myles Munroe, was the leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries, and an internationally-known author, bible teacher, governmental consultant and leadership mentor. He was sixty years old.

Follow us @sabinewsnaija

Photo credit

We think you'd love these too...

Related posts

10 Comments

1. Flory Kaviro

It’s hard to bileave, thet the great kingdom techer has gone so early.
    You will be remembered for you big teachings.
    The Lord has called for a cause. Let the Lord keep us in faith, beleaving that one day will meet again.

2. BARNABY AKUJOBI

A great mentor that even the generation unborn will still use his teachings and books for research have gone. May his soul and those that died with him rest in the bossom of JEHOVAH. Amen.

3. Mmabatho

After reading you book. I realised I was truly under the bondage of religion, self pity and dear. His kingdom teaching unleashed the potential that lay buried within. May the Lord use me to advance His kingdom so that i can finish well, having given my all. Mama Ruth, an epitome of beauty, gentle spirit, wife of a noble character and a God fearing woman. Charisa, daughter with zeal for life. Rest in peace family.

4. aelijah

Very devastating news about Dr. Munroe , his family and his team. It’s so hard to accept such traumatic news. Gosh! My heartfelt condolences to Dr. Munroe ‘s son, Dr. Munroe’s siblings and other members of his family and his wife’s family too. Extended and most sincere condolences to the family members of the others who tragically perished as well. Look to our Saviour always. Luv always.

5. Elaine Adams Smith

I am so sorry to hear the passing
    of Dr. Monroe and his wife Ruth and daughter and the other passengers that were on the plane. I send out to all the families my deepest sympathy.
    may you found some comfort
    and solace during this grieving
    time. We will miss Dr. Myles
    Monroe, but we will never forget
    him.

Peace and Blessings
    Elaine Adams Smith

6. pastor Brenda

Dr munroe you was a truly compact filled man of God. I first heard and met you in my church in 1996. The word that flowed from the pulpit out of you touched my heart. Never met you wife and chikdren, but on thd pilpit you spoke of her and yiur chikdren alotwhich told me what kind of a father, husband and man you was. The dream about the athlete was you. You ran the race well and endured to the end. I pray many will take the baton from your. And run with it. To the exhisting family. I prsy God will strngthen you all at this time. Uour father as lesft a wonerful legacy. Grab it and use it. Find peace in the fact that he finished the race well. He is a winner and champion. May is life be like a mirror to you all. Follow it with your head raised high.may God strengthen, comfort and heal you all at this time .

7. Samuel garraway

Son may God give you strength to accepted the things you can’t change, to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Romans 8:28 and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, and to them who are the called according to his purpose.

8. Dotun Jegede

A Universe changer, a leader, a mentor and a visionary fellow. He is my mentor and a life-time life-changer. I didnt miss him, i will always live out his teachings.

DOTUN