March 23, 2017

NYSC member dies from electric shock in Taraba

NYSC member dies from electric shock in Taraba

A 2016 Batch ‘B’ stream 1 youth corps member, Segun Olumide, serving in Taraba State has died following an electric shock he suffered on Friday.

He was said to have died while being rushed to the hospital by his colleagues after he suffered serious burns from electric shock while charging his laptop.

Yudala Jan Ad

The Ogun State indigene was said to have studied Electrical Engineering at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Osun State.

Olumide, who was serving at the Government Day Secondary School, Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, was reportedly charging his laptop on his laps when he slept off. It was gathered that the computer exploded, sending electric currents into his body and he died before medical personnel could attend to him. Read more 

Radi8
InnJoo Reborn

We think you'd love these too...

Comments

comments

READ  Facebook marks 12th anniversary with 'Friends Day video'

Related posts

Share your thoughts.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *