Finding the right Valentine’s Day gift for a woman can be stressful.
Women often complain that Nigerian men are unromantic and on this day the least you could do is prove that she is wrong.
If you are a sharp guy and really want your sweetheart to swoon this Valentine’s Day and beyond, try giving her any of these 7 gifts listed below:
1. Candlelight Dinner: Treat her with a romantic candle light dinner at her favorite restaurant along with Wine or Champagne and she would love it.
Hand feed her at a candle lit table to some great music on a lovely night and say words of love.
Nothing can move a woman more than words of love from the man she loves.
But make sure you team it up with some alternate gifts too like Flowers or even a Chocolate you can share.
It won’t be a bad idea to cook a special meal for her on a valentine’s day and freeing her from the responsibility of cooking on that day.
2. Propose to her on Valentine’s Day: If you are going steady with your girlfriend and want to marry her nothing can be more romantic than proposing marriage and proclaiming your love and commitment to her by putting a ring on her finger!
Buy her a ring and propose marriage to her on Valentine’s Day.
This is one awesome thing you can give your lady which is surely priceless.
3. Perfumes: Perfumes make excellent romantic gifts if chosen wisely.
If your woman is brand conscious make sure that you don’t pick up a cheap perfume for her from the street shop.
You can buy her favorite fragrance, or make a new pick and encourage her to try another.
4. Pamper her with a Gift Voucher: If you just don’t know what to buy, you can give her a gift voucher to a good online store or mall where she can make a choice herself.
Most women like luxury spa items that help to relax and unwind, so a gift voucher to a Spa would be a great idea.
All women like pampering.
You can pamper her with a nice massage if she is willing.
5. A Night out: Women like to spend quality time along with their partner or like others to see you two as a couple.
Take her for a Movie or Play she wants to watch.
You could also take her for a Valentine’s Day Party where you could dance together to the music.
Whatever you decide on, make sure you enjoy your day with that special one and have a great time together.
6. Gadgets: It is no news that Nigerian girls are very tech-savvy and they surely love gadgets.
Think smartphones, iPads, Tablets and even laptops… this would surely make your lady smile.
If you step it up a little and give her the latest Android device or better still, the wave-making iPhone 6, you can be sure she will love you even more and cherish it for a very long time.
7. Jewellery: You’ve heard this a million times that Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and that is so true.
But what if you don’t earn enough pay to afford a piece of diamond jewellery?
Jewellery wins the race with any woman as a romantic gift.
There are hardly any women who cannot resist gold or gemstone jewellery.
Silver or Platinum jewellery are welcome too as gifts.
When you give jewellery try not to go for fakes.
If you cannot afford a 22 carat go for 14-carat jewellery rather than gifting fakes.