October 22, 2018

Latest Updates

Schoolgirl, 12, ‘electrocuted after her phone fell in bath while she was charging it’ (Metro)

Schoolgirl, 12, ‘electrocuted after her phone fell in bath while she was charging it’ (Metro)

A schoolgirl was ‘electrocuted in her bath’ after her phone fell in the water while she was charging it, police say.  Kseniya P, 12, had been listening to music while in the bath when her phone ran out of power.

She plugged it in to charge in the bathroom but the phone with the cable attached fell into the water, according to a preliminary investigation. She is reported to have died instantly. Her distraught mother told police she had taken a bath after playing basketball after school.

Her mother was cooking an evening meal and become worried about Kseniya’s silence. She went into the bathroom and found the girl ‘already dead with her head under the water’. Read more

We think you'd love these too...

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *