- Killings should stop
- End to harassment and humiliation of lawmakers
- Adherence to rule of law
- President’s appointees must be held accountable for actions
- Anti-corruption battle should not be selective
- Prosecution of those who stole senate mace
- Lawmakers to take case to international community
- Lawmakers to collaborate with Labour CSOs
- President must contain unemployment, poverty
- Lawmakers won’t hesitate to invoke Constitutional powers
- Vote of confidence in Saraki, Dogara
- Vote of no confidence on IG Idris
The fragile relationship between the Presidency and the National Assembly may have collapsed, following yesterday’s emergency joint session of the National Assembly.
The lawmakers issued President Muhammadu Buhari a 10-point condition, otherwise they would “invoke constitutional powers”.
A flurry of activities culminated in yesterday’s session. Read more