Staphylococcus, also commonly referred to as Staph, has suffered. It has been accused of causing nearly every disease under the sun. The diseases range from the absurd to the mundane. Oya oga staphylococcus ….answer guilty or not guilty
You have been accused of the following:
- Causing low sperm count
- Causing ‘watery’ sperm (whatever that means)
- Causing low libido in both males and females.
- Causing oga at the top to perform below expectation in the oza -room
- Causing madam to lie ‘stiff’ in the course of the oza-room activities
- Causing internal heat
- Causing crawling and creepy sensations all over the body
- Causing heavy menstrual flow
- Causing blockage of the fallopian tubes
- Causing infertility
- Causing bad breath
- Causing mental problems if left untreated for a long time
- Causing ‘strong’ gonorrhoea
- Causing an infection that transforms to HIV if untreated.
Though you are a bacteria, you have been accused of causing both fungal and viral diseases
Your have also been accused of infecting people through hand shake, sexual intercourse and even from contact with the toilet seat.
Oga staphylococcus ….you are wickedly wicked oh. You be winch and enemy of progress.
But then what really is Staphyloccocus?
The name Staphylococcus refers to a group of bacteria that can cause a number of infectious diseases in various parts of the body. They include S .aureus , S .epidermidis, S. haemolyticus and S.auricularis. They are commonly found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy individuals. Most of the time, these bacteria cause no problems or result in relatively minor skin infections. Anyone can develop a staph infection, although certain groups of people are at greater risk. They include newborn infants and people with chronic conditions such as diabetes, cancer and lung disease.
Staphylococcal disease of the skin usually results in a localized collection of pus, known as an abscess, boil, or furuncle, depending upon the exact type of lesion that is present. In breastfeeding women, staph can cause mastitis (inflammation of the breast) which can result in abscess of the breast.
Spread of the organisms to the bloodstream is known as bacteraemia or sepsis. When staph bacteria are present in the blood (infection of the bloodstream), the condition is known as staphylococcal bacteraemia. Various conditions that can result include:
- Staphylococcal pneumonia which predominantly affects people with underlying lung disease.
- Spread of staphylococci to the bones can result in severe inflammation of the bones known as osteomyelitis.
- Septic arthritis occurs when infection involves a joint space.
- aureus is capable of making several different toxins and is often the cause of food poisoning. It is most commonly transferred to food products like milk and cheese through contact with food workers that carry S. aureus. S. aureus food poisoning (SFP) is usually not life-threatening. Most cases of SFP do not require treatment because the condition will pass on its own.
Now you know a bit about staphylococcus . If you still believe in all the myths about staph then your mumuness is obviously raised to power infinity. All the gist you hear about Staph from the loud speakers of vehicles packed around markets and popular bus stops na ogbonge marketing.
For guy man to wack , mugu must fall. Don’t be the mugu!