February 20, 2018

Student electrocuted while trying to charge his phone

Student electrocuted while trying to charge his phone

An 18-year-old Senior Secondary School Three pupil of Jesus College, Otukpo, Benue State, who was electrocuted in the school hostel, has been buried.

It was gathered that the victim, Godwin Ejeh, was buried on Friday in Owukpa in the Ogbadibo Local Government Area of the state.

Ejeh died on Thursday, October 6, while attempting to charge his mobile phone using a naked wire in the school hostel.

It was gathered that the deceased had climbed on one of the double bunk beds in the hostel with the aim of connecting the charger to a distribution box. However, his hand reportedly touched a naked wire, resulting in his electrocution.

The principal of the school, Mr. Ella Samuel, who spoke to our correspondent on the telephone, said the incident happened when he was not in the school. Read more 

Radi8
InnJoo Reborn

We think you'd love these too...

Comments

comments

READ  Toddler disappears during church service

Related posts

Share your thoughts.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *