It is easy to point fingers and shame women for giving birth out of wedlock, but we must remember that those women didn’t impregnate themselves. We live in a generation where being a baby father is becoming a prevalent culture and it is almost impossible to name few top notch celebrities that are not in that ensemble.
ALSO READ: Player’s Diary 5 -Kingsley Alaribe
Let us see the musicians that are baby daddies. Prior to revealing who our baby daddies are, we would love to define who a baby daddy is. A baby daddy is simply the father of a child with a woman that he is not married to.
In the case of many musicians and other celebrities, they tend to meet diverse caliber of women at different locations, at different times and season. Several women throw themselves at the superstars because these guys are rich, famous, sexy and influential.
Meanwhile, we would respectfully not include the likes of 2 face Idibia or Timi Dakolo on this list because they are now officially married, we need to pay respect to the women in their lives. Nonetheless, ten single daddies would be included on this list.
Here are the 10 Nigerian musicians that are baby daddies:
- Flavor: Chinedu Okoli best known as Flavor N’abania is a very talented musician and a great multi-instrumentalist. Aside from his music persona, the “adamma” singer is also a man for the ladies, he has dated multiple Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria winners and we sure know there is something exquisite about this singer. The 2013 MBGN winner, Anna Banner welcomed their first child Sophia in 2014 and he had another baby with another former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue. Flavor is the man with the real sauce.
2. Timaya: The Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa is renowned for his bossy personality and exceptional music. Born Entimi Alfred in Bayelsa, this musician has two beautiful daughters and he doesn’t take them for granted.
3. Davido: The Omo Baba Olowo himself doesn’t need introduction, David Adeleke the son of prominent Billionaire tycoon Adedeji Adeleke. Davido has two kids, one with the Dele Momodu’s cousin Sophia Momodu and the other with Amanda. Davido is currently in a relationship with Chioma Rowland.
4. Yung 6ix: The Nigerian rapper has one daughter. Yung 6ix, born Onome Onokohwono is one of the most popular rappers in Nigeria.
5. Ice Prince: Couple of years ago, Ice Prince was entangled in a relationship with a lady known as Bimbo Babatunde, their relationship brought forth the handsome son Jamal Pankresh.
6. Olamide: Olamide Adedeji has crazy love for his son BAtifero Milliano. The rapper even composed a song for hihs offspring titled “letter to Milliano.” Olamide is in a relationship with his longtime sweetheart Adekunmi Suleiman and the partners are nurturing their baby boy together.
7. 9ice: 9ice is the musician that entertains us while Abolore Akande is the father to four children. Formerly married to Tony Payne, the couple are currently divorced due to infidelity, but 9ice is in custody of their son Zion, then he has a set of twin babies with ex-girlfriend Victoria Godis. He welcomed his 4th child in 2014 with then-fiance Olusunkanmi Akanbi.
8. Jesse Jagz: Jesse Jagz is the younger brother of M.I. Jesse impregnated fellow musician Ruby Gyang while they still underground singers in Jos. Both are no longer romantically inclined. They have a daughter named Raven.
9. Brymo: In 2015, Brymo welcomed his baby with his partner Esse popularly called Ayanfe.
10. Wizkid: Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid or the king of the stew association is renowned for possessing the appropriate quantity for all the women. Wizkid has three children from three different women and he is currently living his best life at the moment.
We love our musicians and we are very proud of them. They all the sauce both lyrically and romantically. If you want to become a baby daddy then commence a music career.