Many women’s sexual experiences could be remarkably improved by learning how to receive pleasure as opposed to developing skills on how to give pleasure.
The woman you sleep with gazes into your eyes and tells you she loves you. And you believe her. You can tell by the way she looks at you, the way she holds you, the way she seems to always know what you want before you do.
But there are a lot of things you don’t know.
Here are some things you need to know.
* We can tell when you’re doing something because you saw it in a porno.
* You just can’t have too much lubricant. If only you’d understand this.
* Endurance is overrated. What you actually achieve in giving pleasure is what counts in the end.
* We actually do know what will get us to orgasm. And this knowledge can be yours if you are willing to be guided and if you’re open to signs and directions both direct and indirect.
* “Getting there” is more trouble than it’s worth. Honestly, you shouldn’t focus all your energy on that. Enjoy the journey.
* Women can suffer from sexual boredom just like men. Don’t get it twisted, this is very real. Facts only.
* Our bodies are very sensitive when aroused, so err on the gentle side. With nerve endings highly sprung with arousal at every end of the female antibody, sensual and delicate touches are the way to go. Keep this in mind.
* She’ll never tell you exactly how many men she’s slept with. Why do you even bother? This truth goes to the afterlife with us. It’s a matter between us and God alone.
* She has Googled your past relationships. They say the FBI doesn’t do as much background check as a woman who means business. They never lied.
* She’s constantly testing you.
* She’s constantly testing you. There’s more than one reason why this point was repeated. You don’t want to ever forget it. Repeat it to yourself after every meal, when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. She’s constantly testing you. Don’t say no one informed you.